EMOTIONS AND METAPHYSICAL KINESIOLOGY
This 2 day Aura Balancing course looks at the 7 Aura layers – Etheric Body, Emotional Body, Mental Body, Astral Body, Etheric Template, Celestial Body and Ketheric Template.
Tuning into your light body as you learn about each Aura’s location, span, colour attributes and qualities.
As you dive deep into your Aura and gain insight into the related shapes and symbols including Animal Totems, Orbs, Sacred Symbols and Spirit Guides
Feel comfortable using practical and easy natural healing remedies and spiritual cleansing tools to balance the layers. Resulting in a clear, strong Aura, vital and glowing with spectacular coloured light.Book Now
What you will learn/course content
- The location, aura span, aura mode testing position, colour, aura appearance, related chakra, expression of consciousness, statement of consciousness, purpose, connection, yin or yang, prominent aura development ages, element, sound and attributes of the 7 Aura layers – Etheric Body, Emotional Body, Mental Body, Astral Body, Etheric Template, Celestial Body, Ketheric Template.
- The qualities and emotions of each aura
- Emotional indications of a balanced and imbalanced aura
- Willingness, Connection Points, Universe Connection, Negative Energy Fields, Negative Attachments / Entities, Surrogacy and Goal Setting.
- Finger modes used to tap into auras well as finger modes for specific techniques and correction remedies.
- How to test for an Aura Colour and what these colours mean.
- Aura Shapes & Symbols – animal totems, black ring, black shield, black spots, cracks, jagged lines, lightening bolts, orbs, pulsing waves, sacred symbols, silver sparkles, spirit guides, spongy holes.
- What auras are and how to identify when an aura is out of balance through muscle reflex testing and why the aura is imbalanced including specific wording to enable awareness for the client plus using age recessing and area of involvement.
- Full step by step laminated balancing procedure for Aura Balancing Kinesiology including an easy to follow session template to use on clients or yourself.
- Lots of time practicing on massage tables with other workshop participants using the full Aura Balancing Kinesiology balance protocol. Allowing you to master the process and practice using all the different remedies to assist others healing as well as obtain beautiful healing yourself.
Detailed Aura Balancing Kinesiology remedy information and practical application for the following natural healing remedies:
- Aura-soma colour infused oils
- Aura specific crystal remedies
- Crystal gridding
- Essential oils
- Chakra/Element Balancing Spray / Oil
- Flower Essence
- Oracle/Healing Cards
- Spirit Message
- Shamanic Healing Tools
- Palo Santo
- Sage Smudging
- Water Infusion / Cleanse
- Sacred Geometry
- Figure 8 Energy
- Spiral Energy
- Nature’s Healing Chi
- Electromagnetic Fields (EMF’s)
- Feng Shui
- Activities / Spiritual Practices
- Emotional Stress Release (ESR)
- Energy healing
- Plus more…
Accreditation & Assessment Information
- 16 hours – face-to-face classroom hours
- 15 hours – Out of class time which includes an online assessment and 6 x case studies
- Total Course Proficiency Hours = 31 hours
Continuing Professional Education (CPE) hours:
- 16 hours attendance / 31 hours proficiency
Association Accreditation Hours:
- Australian Institute of Kinesiologists (AIK) – 26 hours
- Australian Kinesiology Association (AKA) – 26 hours Category “B”
Competency Requirements and Outcomes:
Students will be required to demonstrate competency in written and practical assessments with a 75% pass mark. Complete Six case studies and an online written multiple choice and short answer assessment post course to obtain proficiency. A resulting Certificate of Attendance will be issued via email for 16 hours after completion of class face-to-face hours. Once successful competency requirements have been met a Certificate of Proficiency will be issued via email for 31 hours.
Chakra Healing Kinesiology course or equivalent or qualified Kinesiologist with working knowledge and understanding of clearing the seven major chakras.