EMOTIONS AND METAPHYSICAL KINESIOLOGY
This two-day Chakra Healing Kinesiology course delves into the spinning wheels or vortexes of energy known as Chakras.
Gain an in depth understanding of the basic function, energy and purpose of each of the 7 major Chakras – Base, Sacral, Solar Plexus, Heart, Throat, Third Eye and Crown.
Use muscle testing to tap into the body’s subconscious mind and feel the energy move through your hands, body and soul as you balance the Chakras.
Enjoy restoring good health to the body, relieving stress, empowering yourself and others and bringing awareness of mental, emotional and spiritual balance.Book Now
What you will learn/course content
- The location, colour, element, identity, primary issue, purpose, rights, shadow, sense, body, development, sound, astrology, archetypes and planets of the 7 major chakras – Base, Sacral, Solar Plexus, Heart, Throat & Crown.
- What area each Chakra governs in the physical body including the endocrine gland.
- The qualities and life issues of each Chakra.
- Emotional / indications of a balanced and imbalanced Chakra.
- Finger modes to tap into Chakras as well as finger modes for specific techniques and correction remedies.
- How to identify when a Chakra is out of balance or low on energy through muscle reflex testing and why the Chakra is imbalanced including specific wording to enable awareness for the client plus age recessing and area of involvement.
- Skills and techniques to communicate and connect openly and genuinely with your client to build trust, open up their heart and allow them to feel (which is all part of the healing as ‘feeling is healing’)
- Full step by step laminated balancing procedure for Chakra Healing Kinesiology including an easy to follow template session sheet.
- Practical application of the full Chakra Healing Kinesiology balance including using all remedies on other workshop participants.
- Detailed Chakra Healing remedy information and practical application of the following natural healing remedies:
- Chakra balancing sprays & oils
- Essential oils
- Accupressure points
- Activities/spiritual practices
- Sound (singing bowls, ting cha’s & tuning forks)
- Flower essences
- Aura Soma colour infused oils
- Shamanic healing tools
- Oracle/healing cards
- Emotional stress relief (ESR)
- Energy healing
- Natures healing chi
Accreditation & Assessment Information
- 16 hours – face-to-face classroom hours
- 15 hours – Out of class time which includes an online assessment and 6 x case studies
- Total Course Proficiency Hours = 31 hours
Continuing Professional Education (CPE) hours:
- 16 hours attendance / 31 hours proficiency
Association Accreditation Hours:
- Australian Institute of Kinesiologists (AIK) – 26 hours
- Australian Kinesiology Association (AKA) – 26 hours Category “B”
Competency Requirements and Outcomes:
Students will be required to demonstrate competency in written and practical assessments with a 75% pass mark. Six case studies must be completed post course to obtain proficiency. A Certificate of Attendance will be issued via email for 16 hours after completion of class face -to-face hours. Once competency requirements have been met a Certificate of Proficiency will be issued via email for 31 hours.
Kineasy Intro Course or equivalent. Confident muscle testing, circuit locating and circuit retaining mode with stacking is required.