EMOTIONS AND METAPHYSICAL KINESIOLOGY
Come and learn the science and magic of Kinesiology with our Kineasy Intro Course!
Have you ever wondered how Kinesiology works? Whether you are looking for a new career path, adding to your current practice or simply interested in learning new ways to support yourself, family & friends, the Kineasy Intro Course is the perfect way to kick start your Kinesiology journey.
Enjoy a weekend of hands on practical learning and connection.
Immerse yourself in a safe healing space with like minded souls. Follow the easy to understand the process of Kinesiology setup and muscle testing
Complete your first mini balance whilst experiencing natural healing remedies including crystals, essential oils, flower essences, sound and colour.Book Now
What you will learn/course content
- What is Kinesiology and muscle reflex testing?
- How Kinesiology may assist you and the benefits of Kinesiology
- Accurate indicator muscle reflex testing – standing & lying (ie. how to muscle test!)
- Circuit locating and challenging
- Neuro-lymphatic reflex points
- Neuro-vascular reflex points
- Muscle reflex testing pre-checks (Hydration, Central Meridian Energy, Brain Switching Points, Body Polarity, Ionisation, Thymus Energy)
- Inhibited (over-facilitated) muscles, plus how to correct these
- Indicator change of an indicator muscle
- Skills and techniques to communicate and connect openly and genuinely with your client to build trust, open up their heart and allow them to feel
- A unique way to turn physical symptoms and emotional stressors into setting an empowering goal or intention and how to use a context in a balance
- Circuit retaining mode and jaw stacking for holding depth in a balance (which is all part of the healing as ‘feeling is healing’)
- Emotional stress release (ESR)
- Willingness statements
- Connection Points – Spirit / Body-Heart / Mind / Earth
- Age recession to age of cause or age of best understanding
- Muscle reflex testing for involvement of self, others, circumstance, spirit
- How to test for emotions held in the body
- Finger Modes are and how to use the most common basic finger modes including more, priority, time, suppression, plus all correction remedy finger modes
- How to tap into all the senses – sight, hearing, feeling, smell, taste, intuition
- All about and how to use natural healing remedies in kinesiology balances including essential oils, crystals, colour, sound, flower essences, wellbeing balancing oils, clearing spray, affirmations, emotional stress release, oracle healing cards and so much more.
- Kinesiology self testing with “yes” or “no” answers and how to use a pendulum for self-testing
- Full setup balancing protocol including a step-by-step easy to follow template to use on clients
- Plenty of practice time on massage tables to feel comfortable and confident attending other advanced kinesiology courses
Accreditation & Assessment Information
- 16 hours – face-to-face classroom hours
- 11 hours – Out of class time which includes an online assessment and 6 x case studies
- Total Course Proficiency Hours = 27 hours
- Continuing Professional Education (CPE) hours:
- 16 hours attendance / 27 hours proficiency
Association Accreditation Hours:
- Australian Kinesiology Association (AKA) – 23 hours Category “A”
- Australian Institute of Kinesiologists (AIK) – 23 hours
Competency Requirements and Outcomes:
Students will be required to demonstrate competency in written and practical assessments with a 75% pass mark. Six case studies and an online written multiple choice assessment must be completed post course to obtain proficiency. A Certificate of Attendance will be issued via email for 16 hours after completion of class face-to-face hours. Once successful competency requirements have been met a Certificate of Proficiency will be issued via email for 27 hours.
Nil – anyone can attend!!