EMOTIONS AND METAPHYSICAL KINESIOLOGY
Mastery of the five elements core essence and character course encompasses Traditional Chinese Medicine in a practical and effective way.
Delve into the universe, nature, the body and your soul at the Five Element Level.
Two days of Five element balancing and constitutional profiling. Locate and envisage your Hara.
Use muscle testing to tap into the subconscious mind of the body to determine imbalances.
Thrive and connect with other participants as you tap into the elements and gain an understanding of Fire, Earth, Metal, Water and Wood.
Have fun exploring and experiencing the essence of each element. Gain Mastery of the Five Elements and find understanding of how you look and see things including your favourite things.Book Now
What you will learn/course content
- Yin and Yang
- The Law of the Five Elements including Cycles, Relationships and Interactions of the Five Elements
- In depth look and understanding of the Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Five Elements (Fire,
- Earth, Metal, Water, Wood): essence, meridians, organs, sense, tissue, fluid, appearance, expression, spirit/psyches, emotions, feeling, ways of reacting, basic need, spiritual issue, virtues, way to correct imbalance, physical indications of imbalance, emotional/spiritual indications of balance and imbalance.
- The Five Elements in Nature: movement, season, climate, developmental stage, colour, taste/flavour, odour/scent, time of day, direction, planet, grain.
- Constitutional profiling of all the Five Elements to discover your own constitution and how to determine other people’s and how this impacts your life. Profiling comprises of: body type (hair, eyes, face, complexion, body antics), movement, traits, self-talk, coping response and life issues, and all your favourite things! This process if very profound and changes your perception, it provides an appreciation and understanding of yourself and others with compassion.
- All about the Hara and its relationship to the body including how to test and identify when an Element is imbalanced through use of the bodies beautiful Hara using muscle reflex testing Finger modes for all correction healing remedies
- Element Acupressure points (ie. Fire, Earth, Metal, Water, Wood points), for each Element are taught in meaningful, practical ways which are quick, easy and effective to use to provide deep healing, energy, grounding, balancing, relaxation and flow, direction, strength, power and transformation. These can be a balance in themselves!
- Detailed element remedy information and practical application for: Element Acupressure points; Essential Oils; Element Balancing Oils & Sprays; Crystals; Colour; Sound; Flower Essences; Nutrition; Affirmations; Activities/Spiritual Practices; Shamanic Healing Tools; Emotional Stress Release (ESR); Oracle/Healing Cards; Energy healing; Nature’s Healing Chi; Plus more!
- Skills and techniques to communicate and connect openly and genuinely with your client to build trust, open up their heart and allow them to feel (which is all part of the healing as ‘feeling is healing’)
- Full step by step laminated balancing procedure including an easy to follow template session sheet for the Five Element balance and the Constitutional Profiling.
- Practical application of the full Mastery of the Five Elements balance including using all remedies on other workshop participants.
Accreditation & Assessment Information
- 16 hours – face-to-face classroom hours
- 15 hours – Out of class time which includes an online assessment and 6 x case studies + 3 x
- Elemental Profiling case studies
- Total Course Proficiency Hours = 31 hours
Continuing Professional Education (CPE) hours:
- 16 hours attendance / 31 hours proficiency
Association Accreditation Hours:
- Australian Kinesiology Association (AKA) – 26 hours Category “B”
- Australian Institute of Kinesiologists (AIK) – 26 hours
Competency Requirements and Outcomes:
Students will be required to demonstrate competency in written and practical assessments with a 75% pass mark. Six Element case studies and three constitutional profiling case studies must be completed post course to obtain proficiency. A Certificate of Attendance will be issued via email for 16 hours after completion of class hours. Once competency requirements have been met a Certificate of Proficiency will be issued via email for 31 hours.
Kineasy Intro Course or equivalent. Confident muscle testing, circuit locating and circuit retaining mode with stacking is required.