EMOTIONS AND METAPHYSICAL KINESIOLOGY
Meridian Rivers of Chi Kinesiology course is run over 4 days, covering everything you need to know about the body’s intricate emotional and physical channels called Meridians.
Discover acupressure points located along the Meridian lines and how the meridians connect to all the vital organs of the body. Muscle testing is used to tap into the subconscious of the body and determine which organs/meridians are imbalanced, disrupting the free flow of Chi to these areas.
Be amazed along with like minded souls as you feel the Chi moving through your fingers, whilst learning different ways to the work with the meridians and acupressure points using natural therapy techniques that have been around for 1000’s of years.Book Now
What you will learn/course content
- Locations of the 14 meridian lines in the body – Central, Governing, Stomach, Spleen, Heart, Small Intestine, Bladder, Kidney, Pericardium, Triple Warmer, Gall Bladder, Liver, Lung, Large Intestine
- Related organs, organ energy, element, peak hours of day, paired organ, colour, physical branches, attributes and the function of each meridian in detail
- Emotional and Physical indications of an imbalanced and balanced meridian
- How to test and identify when a meridian is out of balance using muscle reflex testing and alarm points
- Finger modes for meridian/acupressure points and all correction healing remedies
- Detailed meridian remedy information and practical application for: Meridian lines; Acupressure points; Neuro-Emotional reflex points; Essential Oils; Crystals; Colour; Sound; Flower Essences; Nutrition; Affirmations; Activities/Spiritual Practices; Shamanic Healing Tools; Emotional Stress Release (ESR); Oracle/Healing Cards; Nature’s Healing Chi; Moxibustion; Elephant Warmer and Tiger Warmer; Plus more!
- Acupressure points are taught in meaningful, practical ways. Yuan Source Points, Luo Connecting Points, Jing Well Points, Accumulation Points, Association Points, Tonification Points, Sedation Points, Influential Points and Master Points are all thoroughly presented with effective strategies to use during treatments to provide deep healing and transformation.
- The language and beauty of the ‘Eight Extraordinary Meridians’. These meridians are a healing system within themselves which support the other 12 meridians giving a sense of freedom. These points are very precious, marvellous, extraordinary and amazing to work with.
- Skills and techniques to communicate and connect openly and genuinely with your client to build trust, open up their heart and allow them to feel (which is all part of the healing as ‘feeling is healing’)
- Full step by step laminated balancing procedure for Meridian Rivers of Chi Kinesiology including an easy to follow template session sheet.
- Practical application of the full Meridian Rivers of Chi Kinesiology balance including using all remedies on other workshop participants.
Accreditation & Assessment Information
- 32 hours – face-to-face classroom hours
- 15 hours – Out of class time which includes an online assessment and 6 x case studies
- Total Course Proficiency Hours = 47 hours
Continuing Professional Education (CPE) hours:
- 32 hours attendance / 47 hours proficiency
Association Accreditation Hours:
- Australian Institute of Kinesiologists (AIK) – 42 hours
- Australian Kinesiology Association (AKA) – 42 hours Category “B”
Competency Requirements and Outcomes:
Students will be required to demonstrate competency in written and practical assessments with a 75% pass mark. Six case studies must be completed post course to obtain proficiency. A Certificate of Attendance will be issued via email for 20 hours after completion of class hours. Once competency requirements have been met a Certificate of Proficiency will be issued via email for 47 hours.
Mastery of the Five Elements Core Essence and Character course or equivalent. Confident muscle testing, circuit locating and circuit retaining mode with stacking is required.